Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 9

This week was okay, but not a lot happened. 

I learned that the post-office has international stamps. So one international stamp will send your letter basically anywhere in the world outside the US. That was exciting.

I got to do a very brief exchange with another missionary and teach a lesson in English. My temporary Companion, Elder Rhoton, is from Mesa, Arizona. He was really great. He let me teach the lesson! It was awesome! 

That's basically all that happened...

We went to the farmer's market, there wasn't a whole lot there. We also helped a guy bury a tree in his yard at his trailer home. He plans to plant a garden on top of it and the tree will compost and help his garden grow. I don't get it because we were burrying branches that were like 8 inches in diameter. I think those take a while to break down into compost... but whatever, he was very excited about the whole concept.

That's all that happened. You can send me a letter at the following address.

Elder Hendrix
1008 W Sanetta
Nampa, ID 83651

Thank you.

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment