Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week 4: The MTC is great!

Elder Baxter and Elder Hendrix outside the Provo temple near the MTC.


This week was good. 

We got a new district and they are awesome! It has 6 elders and 2 sisters. It is nice to have more elders around since my district only has me and Elder Baxter. Elder Baxter is great. He is from North carolina and originally from the Marshall Islands. Here's a picture of him and I.

I got 2 packages this week which was awesome! It is neat to receive those!

We got to watch Elder Perry's funeral, which was neat. I spend a lot of time with the new district. They are pretty neat and a ton of fun. One of them is from the north pole in alaska.



Thank you for the letters I have received. I enjoy reading them and hearing about how everyone is doing back home. As always, you can send me letters via dearelder.com

Elder Hunter Hendrix
Jul07 ID-NMPA 
2005 N 900E UNIT 54
Provo UT 84602

Te Amo

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment