Monday, September 21, 2015

This week was fun!

Hey everyone!

This week was fun.

We had a zone conference on Tuesday with Elder C. Scott Growe of the seventy. 

Afterwards, I ran into two of my favorite missionaries! In the photo is me, Elder Homer and Sister Hawn. Elder Homer is a Spanish missionary in my area that has been helping me with Spanish, and Sister Hawn is another Spanish missionary with whom I was best friends in the MEXICO MTC back in January!

Elder Homer, Sister Hawn and Elder Hendrix
We got a baptismal commitment from a lady named Guadalupe that has been taught on and off over the last few years! We're planning on the first weekend in October for her.

This has been a good week. As my mission draws to a close, it has been fun to try and make the most of every day!

If any of you would like to re-read my previous emails, they are on my blog:elderhunterhendrix.blogspot.com

I can't thank you enough for all of the help and support you have sent me! 

I will send an email out next week to report on this week, and a final one once I get home.

If you would like to send me a letter:

Elder Hendrix
1008 W Sanetta
Nampa, ID 83651

Te Amo!

Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment